WuXi Biologics and WuXi XDC Congratulate DualityBio on Entering Global Licensing and Collaboration Agreements with BioNTech
WuXi Biologics, a leading global Contract Research, Development, and Manufacturing Organization (CRDMO) and its subsidiary WuXi XDC congratulate their partner DualityBio, a clinical-stage biotech company focusing on the discovery and development of next-generation ADC therapeutics for patients with cancer and autoimmune diseases, on entering into exclusive license and collaboration agreements with German-based BioNTech, a next-generation immunotherapy company pioneering novel therapies for cancer and other serious diseases, for two investigative antibody-drug conjugates (“ADC”) therapeutics.
WuXi Bio provided technical services, based on the companies’ versatile integrated service platforms, to support various manufacturing and process development activities of these ADC product candidates.
“We congratulate DualityBio for the license agreements for two of their ADC candidates and are pleased to have been able to support DualityBio with our diverse services and expertise in the field of ADC products,” commented Dr. Chris Chen, CEO of WuXi Biologics. “Over the last couple of years, our advanced technology platforms and high-quality services have supported our clients to win the trust of their partners, which facilitates multiple global collaborations between biotech and multinational pharmaceutical companies.”
“Congratulations to DualityBio on reaching the license agreements with BioNTech. We are honored to support innovative partners such as DualityBio in advancing ADCs with our premier quality systems and extensive expertise,” commented Dr. Jimmy Li, CEO of WuXi XDC. “Innovative and differentiated ADCs are emerging driven by unmet medical needs. As a global CRDMO dedicated to bioconjugates, we’ll continue to accelerate and transform the discovery, development and manufacturing of bioconjugates, supporting our global partners for the benefit of patients globally.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more