Validic Integrates with Smart Meter
Validic, a market-leading digital health and personalized care company, continues to expand its healthcare IoT platform with the integration of Smart Meter. This integration brings exclusive cellular-enabled, patient-friendly monitoring devices supplied by Smart Meter, a leading connected health solution supplier to a rapidly growing nationwide network of SmartPartners, to the Validic ecosystem.
Smart Meter’s proprietary, cellular, FDA-registered monitoring devices are connected to an exclusive AT&T 4/5G private data network to ensure an engaging patient experience for improved adherence. The devices help manage the most prevalent chronic conditions, including blood glucose monitors for diabetes; blood pressure monitors for hypertension and other cardiac diseases; pulse oximeters for COPD, COVID-19, and other respiratory disorders; and weight scales for congestive heart failure and weight-related diseases.
“Our proprietary monitoring devices can only connect and transmit patient-generated data when connected to our private data network, ensuring reliable and secure delivery to Validic clients,” said Smart Meter Chief Marketing Officer Bill Bassett. “And eliminating the need for patients to pair, sync or connect to Wi-Fi or an app on their phone may improve patient satisfaction and increase the use of their monitoring devices.”
Validic’s health IoT platform is the largest ecosystem of connected health devices and apps, which streams continuous, near-real-time personal health data from 540+ home health and wearable devices. Organizations can access blood pressure, pulse oxygen, blood glucose, heart rate, weight, temperature, sleep, nutrition, respiratory, activity data, and more through a single, endpoint connection.
“Technology should be so easy to use that it becomes invisible to the person using it,” said Validic CEO Drew Schiller. “The addition of Smart Meter cellular-enabled health monitoring devices to our ecosystem offers another option to help people focus on their health and live their best lives.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more