ValGenesis and Enterey Partner to Deliver a Better Consulting Experience for Life Sciences Companies Going Digital
ValGenesis, the market leader in enterprise Validation Lifecycle Management Systems (VLMS), and Enterey, a specialist life sciences consulting company, have partnered to deliver Pharma 4.0-focused digital transformation services and solutions for life sciences companies across the U.S.
Enterey has over 20 years of experience in life sciences consulting, partnering with companies to promote sustainable change that reduces costs and improves compliance for the long haul. Using a critical thinking approach, Enterey helps companies rethink, retool, and reorganize by looking beneath the surface to tackle their toughest problems. The company has successfully completed more than 380 projects, 95% of which are from repeat clients. ValGenesis is the market leader in enterprise Validation Lifecycle Management Systems (VLMS), helping the world’s leading life sciences companies enforce compliance and enable standardization with 100% digital, risk-based validation software.
“We are thrilled to partner with Enterey and help life sciences companies go digital in line with their transformation agenda,” says Bo Olsen, ValGenesis’ SVP of Partners. “Together, we seek to implement technology solutions that are a best fit, strengthening risk and compliance and helping companies speed up their manufacturing process, which can lead to significant gains.”
ValGenesis and Enterey are helping clients apply critical thinking in evaluating digital transformation solutions in line with Pharma 4.0 requirements. The companies leverage their deep expertise to adapt digital tools and strategies to the unique contexts of a company’s manufacturing chain. As part of the partnership, Enterey will also implement and manage next-generation digital validation tools developed by ValGenesis.
“We are excited to partner with ValGenesis to help our clients streamline their critical validation and risk management activities,” says Mike Ferletic, Enterey’s CEO. “Through this partnership, we further our mission of helping life sciences companies reduce risk, operate more efficiently, and focus on delivering safer, more effective products and treatments for their patients.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more