Ultima Genomics and Integrated DNA Technologies to Enable Application Portfolio on Ultima Sequencing Platforms
Ultima Genomics, a developer of a revolutionary new ultra-high throughput sequencing architecture, has announced a strategic collaboration with global genomics solutions provider Integrated DNA Technologies (IDT) to enable key next-generation sequencing (NGS) applications on Ultima platforms. Together, the companies plan to provide differentiated library preparation reagents and optimized workflows for users of Ultima’s platform.
NGS is a key pillar of biomedical research, from identifying new viral variants to determining the genetic drivers of disease, making high quality and consistent library preparation an important determinant in NGS data quality. With a mission to accelerate the pace of genomics, IDT’s comprehensive suite of xGen™ NGS library preparation kits and adapters offer flexible solutions to enable the sequencing of previously inaccessible sample types.
“This partnership will combine IDT’s proven track record in delivering high-quality oligonucleotide products and library preparation kits together with Ultima’s novel ultra-high throughput sequencing technologies, to advance our shared vision to enable the acquisition of genomic information at an unprecedented scale,” said Ultima CEO Gilad Almogy. “We are pleased to partner with a recognized leader in the field to deliver optimized and integrated workflow solutions to our customers.”
“We look forward to working with Ultima to co-develop future technologies that support researchers who rely on the unparalleled throughput of its new sequencing platform,” said IDT President Demaris Mills. “A significant transformation in the life sciences is upon us, and we’re excited to leverage IDT’s expanded capabilities and xGen NGS portfolio, which have continually evolved with advancements in NGS.”
Companies In This Post
- Insmed Completes Enrollment of Adult Patients in Phase 3 ASPEN Study of Brensocatib in Bronchiectasis Read more
- NEC Establishes Subsidiaries in Europe for Strengthening Global AI Drug Development Business Read more
- Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions Read more
- Sensorion Appoints Khalil Barrage as Interim Chairman of the Board Read more
- Ablaze Pharmaceuticals Plans Development of Innovative GPC3 Targeted Radiopharmaceutical Therapy for Liver Cancer in Greater China Read more