Tigermed Completes Acquisition of Marti Farm
Tigermed, a leading global provider of clinical research solutions across the full lifecycle of global biopharmaceutical and medical device products, announced today the completion of its acquisition of Marti Farm, a European Contract Research Organization providing services across pharmacovigilance, clinical operations, regulatory affairs, medical affairs, and offering pharmacovigilance software in Europe and around the world. The strategic acquisition enables Tigermed to enhance its local expertise in Europe so it can offer tailored clinical research solutions worldwide and expand its safety monitoring capabilities at a global level.
Marti Farm is internationally recognized as a reliable partner and provider of consultancy and regulatory services with a proven track record of 12 years in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and food supplements. Marti Farm has also developed a pharmacovigilance cloud solution that more than 100 companies use to ensure drug safety.
“We are truly excited to join Tigermed and collaborate with our new partners to deliver innovative patient outcomes,” said Dr. Martina Diminić Smetiško, Founder and CEO of Marti Farm. “We believe Marti Farm is well-positioned to not only provide local professional expertise and services but also contribute to building up the Tigermed global platform to serve healthcare innovation globally.”
“We are delighted to have Marti Farm in the Tigermed family to further strengthen service offerings in Europe and expand our global presence,” said Michael Wen, Executive Vice President and Head of Tigermed International Business. “By bringing Marti Farm’s deep knowledge and expertise to the table, we will continue to offer high-quality clinical trial solutions and meet patients’ unmet medical needs.”
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more