TheraVet Signs an International Distribution Agreement for BIOCERA-VET Covering 24 Countries
TheraVet, a pioneering company in the management of osteoarticular diseases in pets, announces the signing of an exclusive distribution agreement with Vetpharma, a leading company in the marketing of veterinary products. This agreement represents a significant step forward for the distribution of BIOCERA-VET® product range, which is now available in the five continents.
Thanks to this agreement with Vetpharma, BIOCERA-VET will be distributed in Scandinavia (i.e., Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland), in Eastern Europe (i.e., Poland, Bulgaria, Romania, Czech Republic, Croatia and Hungary), in LATAM countries (i.e., Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and Peru), in South Africa, Australia and in selected Asian countries (i.e., Japan, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand & South Korea).
Altogether this agreement covers 24 countries representing over 150 million of dogs and where the awareness of animal healthcare needs is currently increasing, particularly in major countries like the Scandinavians, Australia, Japan, South Africa and Brazil where a CAGR of 13.1% is forecasted from 2022 to 2027 for the animal healthcare market. Under the terms of the agreement, Vetpharma will leverage its 46-year experience in the marketing of veterinary products to promote and distribute BIOCERA-VET® in these new promising regions.
Jose Maria, Managing Director at Vetpharma comments: “We are very pleased to announce this exclusive distribution agreement with Theravet. The BIOCERA-VET® range of products allows us to expand our offer with new, innovative, and highly effective solutions for veterinarians; as well as contributing to improve the quality of life of our pets.”
Companies In This Post
- OliX Pharmaceuticals Receives Regulatory Approval to Commence Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Treatment of Androgenic Alopecia Read more
- Bayer Expands Global Clinical Program for NUBEQA® (darolutamide) in Prostate Cancer Read more
- BIOTECanada Welcomes Government of Canada’s Strategy on Improving Access to Care for Patients with Rare Diseases Read more
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Ganaxolone in the Treatment of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Read more
- Aurion Biotech Receives Approval from Japan’s PMDA for New Drug Application Read more