TFS HealthScience Expands Operations into Israel, With Focus on Continuous, Rapid International Expansion
TFS HealthScience, a global contract research organization, has announced its international expansion into Israel to enhance its offerings and geographic reach to support growing customer demand. The development includes a formalized agreement with the former external partner of TFS HealthScience in the Middle East, GCP Clinical Studies (GCP), Israel’s leading contract research organization (CRO), and clinical research training center.
“2023 continues to be a year of growth for the company as we announce our formal expansion into Israel,” said Head of Clinical Development Solutions at TFS HealthScience, Luke Gill. “We are confident that this expansion will bring immense value to our clients and ultimately support the development of more lifesaving therapies.”
Israel is a growing pharmaceutical and biotech hotspot and the preferred partner of companies in the Middle East. It is in the top 20 countries for registered pharmaceutical-sponsored clinical studies worldwide. Additionally, Israel has 1.5 to 3 times more frequent decentralized clinical trial components than the global average.
“We are thrilled for our CRO team to formally join TFS HealthScience following our six-year relationship as the company’s vendor in the Middle East,” said CEO and Co-Founder of GCP Ahuva Koren. “This formalized agreement will strengthen the connection of our client’s development research with some of the largest clinical research markets, including Europe and the U.S.”
This agreement will further grow TFS HealthScience’s expertise in the specialty therapeutic areas of ophthalmology, oncology and hematology, dermatology, immunology and inflammatory disease, and internal medicine and neuroscience.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more