TFS HealthScience Expands Operations into Israel, With Focus on Continuous, Rapid International Expansion
TFS HealthScience, a global contract research organization, has announced its international expansion into Israel to enhance its offerings and geographic reach to support growing customer demand. The development includes a formalized agreement with the former external partner of TFS HealthScience in the Middle East, GCP Clinical Studies (GCP), Israel’s leading contract research organization (CRO), and clinical research training center.
“2023 continues to be a year of growth for the company as we announce our formal expansion into Israel,” said Head of Clinical Development Solutions at TFS HealthScience, Luke Gill. “We are confident that this expansion will bring immense value to our clients and ultimately support the development of more lifesaving therapies.”
Israel is a growing pharmaceutical and biotech hotspot and the preferred partner of companies in the Middle East. It is in the top 20 countries for registered pharmaceutical-sponsored clinical studies worldwide. Additionally, Israel has 1.5 to 3 times more frequent decentralized clinical trial components than the global average.
“We are thrilled for our CRO team to formally join TFS HealthScience following our six-year relationship as the company’s vendor in the Middle East,” said CEO and Co-Founder of GCP Ahuva Koren. “This formalized agreement will strengthen the connection of our client’s development research with some of the largest clinical research markets, including Europe and the U.S.”
This agreement will further grow TFS HealthScience’s expertise in the specialty therapeutic areas of ophthalmology, oncology and hematology, dermatology, immunology and inflammatory disease, and internal medicine and neuroscience.
Companies In This Post
- SciTech Development Raises $2.73 Million in Oversubscribed Funding Round to Advance Clinical Trials for Cancer Treatment Read more
- Amarna Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Dr. Henk Streefkerk as New CEO Read more
- Aegis Life Awarded Grant to Develop DNA-encoded Antibodies Against Infectious Diseases Read more
- New “AI Doctor” Predicts Hospital Readmission and Other Health Outcomes Read more
- Axol Bioscience Collaborates with StrataStem to Deliver Stem Cell-Based ‘Clinical Trial in a Dish’ for Alzheimer’s Disease Read more