Telix’s ZIRCON Phase III Kidney Cancer Imaging Study Presented in “Game Changing” Session at EAU
Telix Pharmaceuticals today announces additional positive results from its completed pivotal Phase III ZIRCON study of TLX250-CDx (89Zr-DFO-girentuximab) in clear cell renal cell carcinoma (ccRCC).
The results were featured in a “Game Changing” oral session delivered by Professor Dr. Peter Mulders from Radboud University Medical Centre (Netherlands), a ZIRCON Principal Investigator, at the 38th Annual European Association of Urology (EAU) Congress, on Saturday, 11 March 2023. Game-Changing sessions are reserved for Phase III trials or other developments that the EAU’s Scientific Congress Office believes will have a large impact on daily practice.
New data presented:
- TLX250-CDx demonstrated a high degree of consistency between readers with a very high sensitivity (85.5%) and specificity (87.0%) overall, and 85.5% / 89.5% for small masses (<4cm), confirming optimal SUVmax thresholds for image interpretation;
- The correlation of CAIX expression on histology with imaging results.
Professor Dr. Peter Mulders commented, “I’m delighted to be at EAU, the leading urological event in Europe, sharing further detailed results from Telix’s Phase III ZIRCON study with the medical community. New data reinforces the clinical potential of this investigational agent, even in small renal masses which are most prevalent and present the highest diagnostic challenge, with remarkable consistency across readers. On behalf of Telix, I’d like to thank all the European sites and patients for their participation in this ground-breaking study.”
Telix is in the process of establishing expanded access studies and supporting named patient programs for TLX250-CDx in the United States and Europe.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more