Telix Pharmaceuticals ZIRCON Phase III Renal Cancer Study to be Presented at ASCO GU Along with Theranostic Pipeline Advances
Telix Pharmaceuticals has announced that the completed pivotal Phase III ZIRCON study of TLX250-CDx in clear cell renal cell carcinoma cancer (ccRCC) has been selected for oral presentation at the upcoming 2023 ASCO GU Symposium to be held in San Francisco, CA, from February 16-18 2023.
ASCO GU, the leading specialised event for GU cancer care worldwide, will be the forum at which the company will present the complete results of the ZIRCON trial in detail, including all trial primary and secondary end-points as well as specific grading criteria related to lesion size and detection.
In addition, six presentations on Telix’s carbonic anhydrase IX (CAIX)- and prostate specific membrane antigen (PSMA)-targeting theranostic candidates will be featured in the program. Presentations will report on advancements in positron emission tomography (PET) imaging of prostate cancer with Ga PSMA-11; the potential utility of TLX250-CDx in tumour types beyond ccRCC; and the STARLITE Phase II studies, which are assessing the efficacy of TLX250 (177Lu-DOTA-girentuximab) targeted radiation in combination with immunotherapy for ccRCC.
Dr Colin Hayward, Telix Chief Medical Officer, said, “Telix’s vision is to drive innovation in urologic oncology across the patient continuum, harnessing the power of targeted radiation from imaging, to surgery and therapy. We are therefore excited to be so well represented at ASCO-GU, the leading specialised event for GU cancer care worldwide. A highlight will be the first presentation of finalised, detailed clinical data from the Phase III ZIRCON study of TLX250-CDx, which reported highly positive topline data in November. The congress program also includes updates on Telix-sponsored and investigator-initiated diagnostic and therapeutic studies and research collaborations across prostate and kidney cancer, and other tumour types. We look forward to seeing you at our booth.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more