Strata Oncology Announces Addition of Gilead as Strata PATH Trial Collaborator
Strata Oncology, a next-generation precision oncology company enabling smarter and earlier cancer treatment, has today announced that Gilead Sciences, a research-based biopharmaceutical compan, has agreed to collaborate on the Strata Precision Indications for Approved THerapies (Strata PATH™) trial by providing TRODELVY® (Sacituzumab govitecan-hziy) for eligible patients with cancer.
Strata PATH is a prospective pan-tumor therapeutic trial designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of multiple FDA-approved cancer therapies in new, biomarker-guided patient populations. Several types of biomarkers are being evaluated, including quantitative RNA and multivariate algorithms that may optimize the use of different anti-cancer therapies. These biomarkers can be analyzed in parallel with the genomic mutations assessed by comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP), thus maximizing the information available from often limited tumor tissue samples.
“As the first diagnostics company to run its own prospective interventional trial to show the utility of its tests, Strata is honored to have the support and collaboration of forward-thinking biopharma companies like Gilead Sciences for the Strata PATH trial,” said Dan Rhodes, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer and co-founder, Strata Oncology. “Quantitative RNA and multivariate biomarkers have the potential to optimize the use of expression-based therapies and improve the outcomes and the quality of life for cancer patients.”
People In This Post
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more