Roche Expands Collaboration with Janssen to Advance Personalised Healthcare Through Companion Diagnostics
Roche today announced that it has expanded its collaboration with Janssen Biotech Inc. (Janssen) to create companion diagnostics for targeted therapies, further strengthening research and innovation activities.
The new, expanded agreement broadens opportunities for Roche and Janssen to collaborate in the precision medicine field with multiple companion diagnostics technologies, including immunohistochemistry (IHC), digital pathology, next generation sequencing, polymerase chain reaction and immunoassays.
“This is a great example of how Roche is spearheading the next generation of healthcare by working with industry leaders around the globe,” said Jill German, Head of Pathology Lab at Roche Diagnostics. “Through collaboration, we aim to help advance personalised healthcare by developing tests that make more targeted therapies available to the patients who need them.”
Examples of projects that may develop as a result of this collaboration include exploring data and tissue image analysis and the development of a new IHC assay to support patient identification and enrollment for personalised treatment.
- NEC Establishes Subsidiaries in Europe for Strengthening Global AI Drug Development Business Read more
- Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions Read more
- Sensorion Appoints Khalil Barrage as Interim Chairman of the Board Read more
- Ablaze Pharmaceuticals Plans Development of Innovative GPC3 Targeted Radiopharmaceutical Therapy for Liver Cancer in Greater China Read more
- Hansa Biopharma Completes Enrollment in Phase 2 Study of Imlifidase in Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) Read more