Porton Advanced and Yinjia Biosciences Partner to Enhance CDMO Technology Platform
Porton Advanced Solutions and Yinjia Biosciences announced a strategic partnership in developing core protein raw materials for cell and gene therapy (CGT) and test reagent products for quality control and evaluation systems to accelerate the development and commercialization of CGT.
Porton Advanced CDMO offers end-to-end gene and cell therapy services covering plasmids, cell therapy, gene therapy, oncolytic virus, mRNA therapy, and bacterial therapy. Yinjia Biosciences focuses on high-quality core protein raw materials and also offers companion diagnostics products for innovative adjuvant therapies. Yinjia Biosciences will provide Porton Advanced with high-quality core protein raw materials and testing reagent products for quality control and evaluation systems. Porton Advanced will continue to advance its technology and capabilities to accelerate the development of CGT to meet clinical needs and empower global partners.
“We are glad to establish a strategic partnership with Yinjia Biosciences. Yinjia Biosciences has a strong R&D and advanced platform for high-quality protein and rich industrialization experience in core protein raw materials and testing reagents. This strategic partnership will strengthen Porton Advanced’s CGT CDMO and accelerate the development of innovative CGT therapeutics to deliver life-changing benefits to patients,” said Dr. Wang Yangzhou, CEO of Porton Advanced.
“Porton Advanced has a proven track record in both product quality and market penetration and plays an important role in the CGT space. We are excited to partner with Porton Advanced to apply our products in other areas, and create new possibilities for us to meet more client needs,” said Dr. Wu Yifei, Chairman and CEO of Yinjia Biosciences.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more