Porton Advanced and Bennu Biotherapeutics Announced a Strategic Partnership to Accelerate Cell Therapy Development for Solid Tumors
Porton Advanced Solutions and Bennu Biotherapeutics have announced a strategic partnership to advance cell and gene therapy R&D pipelines. The partnership aims to accelerate the development of T-cell therapies for tumors and autoimmune diseases.
As an end-to-end gene and cell therapy service CDMO, Porton Advanced provides comprehensive solutions covering plasmids, cell therapy, gene therapy, oncolytic virus, mRNA therapy, and bacterial therapy. Bennu Biotherapeutics is focused on developing T-cell therapies to address T-cell exhaustion, offering TIL, TCR-T, and Treg therapy for solid tumors and autoimmune diseases. Under this strategic agreement, Porton Advanced will provide CDMO services for multiple pipelines for gene and cell therapy, including plasmids, virus, TIL, TCR-T, and Treg, to Bennu Biotherapeutics.
“We are pleased to collaborate with Bennu Biotherapeutics, which focuses on the development of innovative therapies for tumors and autoimmune diseases. Through our end-to-end Cell and Gene Therapy CDMO, Porton Advanced aims to help Bennu Biotherapeutics develop multiple pipelines for cell therapy products, accelerate the development of innovative drugs such as TIL, and bring these beneficial drugs to market as soon as possible,” said Dr. Yangzhou Wang, CEO of Proton Advanced.
Ms. Zhao Ping, Co-founder and CEO of Bennu Biotherapeutics, said, “We can advance our process development and production by utilizing the advanced process development technologies provided by Porton Advanced. Through this strategic cooperation, we can accelerate the development of our process development platforms, enhancing our strength and market competitiveness. Both companies will continue to explore and innovate, giving full play to their advantages and making the biotechnology industry prosper in rapid development.”
- Bayer Expands Global Clinical Program for NUBEQA® (darolutamide) in Prostate Cancer Read more
- BIOTECanada Welcomes Government of Canada’s Strategy on Improving Access to Care for Patients with Rare Diseases Read more
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Ganaxolone in the Treatment of Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Read more
- Aurion Biotech Receives Approval from Japan’s PMDA for New Drug Application Read more
- Morphimmune Appoints Dr. Clay Siegall Chief Executive Officer and President Read more