Nona Biosciences Enters into Collaboration Agreement with ExeVir Bio
Nona Biosciences, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HBM Holdings Limited, committed to cutting-edge technology innovation and provider of integrated solutions from “Idea to IND” (I to I™ ), has announced it has entered into a collaboration agreement with ExeVir Bio. The collaboration aims to accelerate the development of innovative therapeutics for unmet needs in infectious diseases, harnessing the combined expertise and resources of both companies.
Jingsong Wang, MD, PhD, Chairman of Nona Biosciences, said, ” By combining our respective expertise in antibody engineering and the disease area, we are confident that this collaboration will yield groundbreaking discoveries and bring us closer to eradicating the most challenging infectious diseases.”
Dr. Torsten Mummenbrauer, CEO of ExeVir, added, ” The collaboration with Nona Biosciences will be an important support in our ongoing research on bringing new infectious diseases treatments to patients and will deliver additional options to ExeVir’s pipeline in infectious diseases.
- Mendus and NorthX Biologics to Enter into Strategic Cell Therapy Manufacturing Alliance Supported by New Investor Flerie Read more
- SciTech Development Raises $2.73 Million in Oversubscribed Funding Round to Advance Clinical Trials for Cancer Treatment Read more
- Amarna Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Dr. Henk Streefkerk as New CEO Read more
- Aegis Life Awarded Grant to Develop DNA-encoded Antibodies Against Infectious Diseases Read more
- New “AI Doctor” Predicts Hospital Readmission and Other Health Outcomes Read more