Nona Biosciences Enters into Collaboration Agreement with ExeVir Bio
Nona Biosciences, a wholly-owned subsidiary of HBM Holdings Limited, committed to cutting-edge technology innovation and provider of integrated solutions from “Idea to IND” (I to I™ ), has announced it has entered into a collaboration agreement with ExeVir Bio. The collaboration aims to accelerate the development of innovative therapeutics for unmet needs in infectious diseases, harnessing the combined expertise and resources of both companies.
Jingsong Wang, MD, PhD, Chairman of Nona Biosciences, said, ” By combining our respective expertise in antibody engineering and the disease area, we are confident that this collaboration will yield groundbreaking discoveries and bring us closer to eradicating the most challenging infectious diseases.”
Dr. Torsten Mummenbrauer, CEO of ExeVir, added, ” The collaboration with Nona Biosciences will be an important support in our ongoing research on bringing new infectious diseases treatments to patients and will deliver additional options to ExeVir’s pipeline in infectious diseases.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more