New Triple Wrapped Culture Media Plates for Environmental Monitoring Provide Advanced Sterility Assurance to Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Pharmaceutical manufacturers can now perform more confident, compliant environmental monitoring using culture media plates that combine the latest in quality-assurance technology with the widest range of pharma-specific formulations—now with expanded manufacturing and distribution in the U.S. and Canada.
Thermo Scientific Triple Wrap Plates are a range of high quality, Thermo Scientific prepared culture media products designed for environmental monitoring in the pharmaceutical industry. They feature 2D barcodes, secure fit lids, advanced, clear, triple-layer protection and a unique VHP exposure indicator, for enhanced sterility and complete clean room and isolator confidence.
The new manufacturing line in Lenexa, Kansas features a leading-edge clean room environment that complies with the latest testing standards and protocols, with expanded capacity that can output large, single lot batches. With dual manufacturing sites in the U.S. and Europe for security of supply, Triple Wrap Plates are delivered with optimal freshness and extended expiry dates.
“With our newly updated manufacturing line in the U.S., we’re able to greatly expand our capacity to meet the growing demands of our pharmaceutical partners in North America, and ensure consistent and reliable supply,” said Khalil Divan, senior director of marketing, Thermo Fisher Scientific microbiology.
“Combined with the enhancements to our Triple Wrap Plates, the new plates offer next-level sterility assurance for pharmaceutical manufacturers operating in highly regulated environments.”
Developed in collaboration with key industry leaders, Triple Wrap Plates feature:
- 2D barcoding for full traceability and supply chain integrity.
- Integrated VHP exposure indicator and new polypropylene packaging, which enables sanitization of containers, for enhanced sterility assurance.
- Transparent, easy-open wrapping materials with triple-layer protection, including a primary PET/PE layer with breathable patch to maintain media at optimal conditions; secondary PET/SiOx/PE layer impervious to VHP with immobilized moisture control sachet; and tertiary PET/PE layer dust cover.
Triple Wrap Plates are available in standard plates for passive and active air sampling applications, and 55 mm contact plates for the microbiological testing of surfaces and personnel.
More information on Triple Wrap Plates can be found at thermofisher.com/environmental-monitoring-plates or by contacting email@example.com
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more