Nano Pharmaceuticals Labs Partners with PLT Health Solutions to Expand its zümXR Targeted Release Ingredients Globally
PLT Health Solutions announced that it has partnered with Nano Pharmaceuticals Labs to market its portfolio of targeted release ingredients on a global basis. The zümXR Targeted Release brand includes a range of ingredients powered by patented release technology to deliver predictable activity in the human body, allowing product formulators to design precision energy profiles that enhance performance in sports nutrition, cognitive and energy/endurance applications. PLT has been marketing zümXR ingredients in North America since 2016 and will now represent the ingredients in international markets. PLT will be presenting zümXR ingredients at Vitafoods Europe on May 9-11 at Booth #G135.
According to Seth Flowerman, President & CEO of PLT Health Solutions, Nano Pharmaceuticals Labs’ emphasis on proprietary technology and solid science make the company and its ingredients a good fit for PLT’s commercialization approach.
“At PLT, we have found that ingredients that feature best-in-class technology backed by sophisticated science are increasingly preferred by product developers who want to delight consumers and build strong brands. zümXR is a clear leader in precision release technology, and Nano’s commitment to innovation and providing the best possible consumer experience are real differentiators,” he said. “These ingredients have been featured in leading sports nutrition and energy applications in North America. We look forward to bringing zümXR ingredients to the global market,” he added.
zümXR ingredients feature state-of-the-art delivery system technology drawn from the pharmaceutical industry that represent a significant step forward from conventional sustained-release coating technologies. This technology allows food and supplement formulators to design precision release energy profiles for their products, delivering a tailored experience for the consumer without the sometimes unpleasant effects of immediate-release caffeine alone. The flexibility of this technology allows targeted release solutions to be used in a broad array of products and applications, including supplements, stick packs, powders, gummies, bars and gels.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more