NADclinic Group, BioStarks and Do Not Age Announce Exclusive Partnership to Revolutionise Personalised Longevity
NADclinic Group, BioStarks and Do Not Age have joined forces in an exclusive partnership to provide their audience with innovative solutions, combining cutting edge diagnostics, therapeutics and best-in-class longevity-focused supplements and nutraceuticals.
With a focus on optimising health, performance, and longevity, the tri-party alliance will invest dedicated resources into the science of longevity with the key objective to increase average lifespans and enhance overall health spans for their customers. The Longevity Alliance mission, is to lead the world in optimising human performance, with consistent accurate testing at the core of their programs and business philosophy.
The company’s CEO, Iain de Havilland comments: “As the world’s population continues to age, the alliance recognises the urgency of addressing the associated health challenges that come with senescence. Our consolidated partnership will leverage the latest therapies, technology, and social strategies to help individuals lead optimal, healthier lives. With diagnostics and hyper-personalisation at the forefront of our collective strategy.”
The alliance’s combined expertise and shared philosophy will enable them to introduce cutting-edge, technology-driven, personalised and preventive products solutions for their clients.
“This unique collaboration marks a significant step towards transforming the way people approach ageing and health, ensuring a higher quality of life for future generations,” adds Francois Marland, CEO of BioStarks.
“As we forge ahead with this exclusive partnership between NADclinic Group, DoNotAge.org, and BioStarks, we are confident that our combined efforts will lead to remarkable advancements in the field of longevity science. Our shared vision and dedication to empowering individuals to take control of their health will ultimately redefine the way we perceive and manage the ageing process,” adds Alan Graves, CEO of DoNotAge.org.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more