MTA’s ECCMID 2023 Highlight Reel
The 33rd ECCMID (European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases) is a scientific conference that brings together professionals in the field of clinical microbiology and infectious diseases. It is one of the largest and most prominent events of its kind in Europe and features a wide range of presentations, workshops, and exhibits on topics related to infectious diseases, microbiology, and antimicrobial resistance.
The 33rd ECCMID was held from April 15-18, 2023 and was organized by the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID) and attracted thousands of attendees from around the world.
The MTA team headed to Copenhagen, Denmark to find out more.
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more