MTA’s ECCMID 2023 Highlight Reel
The 33rd ECCMID (European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases) is a scientific conference that brings together professionals in the field of clinical microbiology and infectious diseases. It is one of the largest and most prominent events of its kind in Europe and features a wide range of presentations, workshops, and exhibits on topics related to infectious diseases, microbiology, and antimicrobial resistance.
The 33rd ECCMID was held from April 15-18, 2023 and was organized by the European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ESCMID) and attracted thousands of attendees from around the world.
The MTA team headed to Copenhagen, Denmark to find out more.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more