MoveAI™ Technology by WizeCare Shapes the Future of Physical Rehabilitation
WizeCare, a health technology company leading the way in the delivery of intelligent, accessible, and exciting physical therapy sessions directly to patients’ homes is leveraging the power of AI movement detection, big data analysis, and deep learning to offer more intuitive and engaging rehabilitation experiences tailored to patient needs.
The cloud-based solution consists of an interactive patient application that delivers virtual reality video sessions while using MoveAI™ technology to detect movement and provide real-time feedback with no external sensors or hardware. “Using AI, the notion of in-person, clinic-based treatment can be improved upon with the ability to measure and analyze a range of parameters that physicians and clinical personnel simply cannot achieve outside a specialized movement lab,” stated Shai David, CTO and Co-Founder Solution Architect and Algorithm Developer of WizeCare.
This technology replaces the facility movement lab by automating and evaluating patients’ movement patterns to reveal their core deficits. It then analyzes the collected data to offer the highest potential intervention for orthopedic, neurological, cardiology, and movement disorders.
The five parameters that drive the success of the technology include range of motion, speed, jerk, symmetric view of performance, and exercise accuracy per repetition.
“As a former physical therapist for more than 15 years, patients have regarded face-to-face rehabilitation sessions as cumbersome, impersonal, and challenging. Using this technology, feedback and knowledge are shared in real time about patients’ individual performance,” stated Roy Shteren, CEO of WizeCare.
The AI technology guides patients to execute exercises accurately and with reassurance regarding exact movements and related goals.
To learn more about our automated care solution and MoveAI™, click here
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Axel Hoos, MD, PhD, Joins NextPoint Therapeutics Board of Directors Read more
- Coya Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from a Proof-of-Concept Academic Clinical Study for COYA 302 in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Read more
- BeiGene Enters New Phase to Expand US Manufacturing and R&D Footprint in New Jersey Read more
- Mindset Health Raises $12M to Expand Digital Hypnotherapy Apps & Scale Distribution Read more
- GeneDx Announces Progress on GUARDIAN Study and Promise of Early Genomic Testing to End Rare Disease “Diagnostic Odyssey” Read more