MIMETAS and Astellas Enter into Strategic Partnership
MIMETAS, a global leader in human disease modeling, announces that it has entered into a strategic partnership with Astellas Pharma, a global pharmaceutical company. The partnership comprises utilizing MIMETAS’ comprehensive tumor models to support the next generation of immuno-oncological therapies.
“We are excited to make this next step in our longstanding collaboration with Astellas,” said Paul Vulto, CEO of MIMETAS. “Astellas is among Japan’s most innovative pharmaceutical companies with ambitious programs on cancer cell therapies and bispecific immune cell engagers. MIMETAS has the expertise and technology to capture the complexity of tumors and their microenvironments. This crucial piece of a puzzle allows us to understand tumor biology more deeply and supports Astellas’ ambition to substantially increase response rate to immuno-oncological treatments.”
Under the partnership, Astellas will receive access to MIMETAS immune oncological disease assays. MIMETAS will be eligible for upfront and milestone payments.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more