Michael Corley, BSAC, on Partnerships Within the Antibiotic Community
In the video, Michael Corley, the Head of Policy & Public Affairs at the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC), discusses the importance of partnerships within the antibiotic community.
Corley notes that partnerships between different organizations, including academia, industry, and government, are crucial for addressing the growing problem of antibiotic resistance. He highlights the need for collaboration in all stages of the drug development process, from basic research to clinical trials to regulatory approval.
Corley goes on to discuss some of the initiatives that BSAC is involved in to promote partnerships within the antibiotic community, including the development of guidelines for antibiotic prescribing and the creation of educational resources for healthcare professionals. He also emphasizes the importance of public engagement and awareness-raising in addressing the issue of antibiotic resistance.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more