Michael Corley, BSAC, on Partnerships Within the Antibiotic Community
In the video, Michael Corley, the Head of Policy & Public Affairs at the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC), discusses the importance of partnerships within the antibiotic community.
Corley notes that partnerships between different organizations, including academia, industry, and government, are crucial for addressing the growing problem of antibiotic resistance. He highlights the need for collaboration in all stages of the drug development process, from basic research to clinical trials to regulatory approval.
Corley goes on to discuss some of the initiatives that BSAC is involved in to promote partnerships within the antibiotic community, including the development of guidelines for antibiotic prescribing and the creation of educational resources for healthcare professionals. He also emphasizes the importance of public engagement and awareness-raising in addressing the issue of antibiotic resistance.
- Providence Therapeutics Announces Partnership with University Health Network (UHN) for mRNA Therapeutic Discovery and Development Read more
- Affini-T Therapeutics Appoints Industry Veteran Thaminda Ramanayake, M.S., MBA, as Chief Business Officer Read more
- Feinstein Institutes Bioelectronic Medicine Researchers Stimulate Vagus Nerve to Reduce Bleeding in Hemophilia Read more
- Kyverna Therapeutics Granted FDA Fast Track Designation for KYV-101 in Lupus Nephritis Read more
- Arcturus Therapeutics Receives U.S. FDA Fast Track Designation for ARCT-810, mRNA Therapeutic Candidate for Ornithine Transcarbamylase Deficiency Read more