Medisafe Expands Business Solutions with New Software as a Medical Device (SaMD)
Medisafe, a leading digital therapeutics company specializing in medication engagement, is pleased to announce its Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) technology. This announcement comes just months after achieving ISO 13485:2016 certification, meeting quality management system parameters specific to medical devices, as well as ISO 27001:2013 certification, meeting IT security management system standards specific to medication and digital health platforms. International registrations mark Medisafe’s continued leadership in the clinical management and patient engagement space.
As the number of software for the management of disease continues to grow, the progression of Medisafe represents both the company’s commitment to adhering to regulatory standards and exceeding industry expectations, as well as its leadership in the growth of SaMD.
“We’re incredibly proud of our accomplishments over the past year to better serve patients, clinicians, as well as pharma partners,” said Omri Shor, co-founder and CEO of Medisafe. “This most recent announcement of registering as a SaMD is not only a critical step in our company’s growth, it is also imperative as leaders and innovators in digital therapeutics that we anticipate and solve for evolving customer and industry, regulated and non-regulated, needs.”
In addition to these milestones, Medisafe is also continuing to focus on the non-regulated side of its business building solutions that exceed the dynamic needs of pharma, HUBs, providers, and patients—including the recent addition of its Salesforce CRM integration and Digital Document Exchange in 2022. Medisafe’s end-to-end Care Connector platform supports pharma’s vision for a more digitally-enhanced future through an interoperable, personalized, and patient-centric approach to digital patient connectivity that allows organizations to efficiently engage with patients throughout their medication journey. The value that Medisafe’s platform and digital drug companion bring to patients is validated by the more than 10 million registrants who use and rely on the technology to manage their medications.
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more