Matthew Crowther, Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, on Emerging Resistance
In this video, Matthew Crowther, the Northern Europe Sales Manager at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, discusses the topic of emerging resistance to antimicrobials. He begins by highlighting the growing concern over antibiotic resistance and its impact on public health worldwide.
Crowther highlights the urgency of addressing emerging resistance and emphasizes the crucial role that diagnostic technologies and collaborations play in combating this global health challenge. He emphasizes the importance of staying vigilant, adopting innovative approaches, and working together to preserve the effectiveness of antibiotics for future generations.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more