Keegan Nees, IMMY, on Fungal Infection Diagnostics
We caught up with Keegan Nees, a Product Marketing Strategist from IMMY, at ECCMID, who discusses his company’s focus on fungal infection diagnostics. He explains that IMMY is dedicated to developing innovative solutions for the accurate and timely diagnosis of fungal infections.
Nees emphasizes the significance of fungal infections, highlighting their prevalence and the challenges they pose in terms of diagnosis and treatment. He emphasizes that early and accurate detection is crucial for effective management of these infections.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more