iCRYO Announces Partnership with Therapeutic Manufacturer, BTL
iCRYO, the fast-growing recovery and wellness brand that focuses on a series of health-related recovery services that target pain management, beauty & anti-aging, athletic recovery and overall wellness, has announced its synergistic partnership with one of the world’s major medical and aesthetic equipment manufacturers, BTL Industries, for a multi-year contract. The partnership will allow iCRYO to continue to innovate and expand its capabilities to its fast-growing number of franchises across the United States.
BTL Industries is one of the largest health and wellness manufacturers in the world when it comes to body radiofrequency and muscle contouring medical devices. The main focus of the brand’s innovation has been on non-invasive solutions to body shaping, muscle, skin tightening and other medical aesthetic treatments. Additionally, BTL has a key focus on health and wellness, with core competencies in both muscles and aesthetics, products backed by industry-leading clinical research, and a strong commitment to innovation with numerous patents and first-of-their-kind devices.
With more services being tested, iCRYO’s synergistic partnership with BTL is focused on the new non-invasive body shaping procedure, Emsculpt NEO®, as well as other devices in the BTL product line. BTL’s patented muscle-toning technology introduced an entirely new category to the aesthetic and wellness industries. Emsculpt NEO® combines HIFEM® and radiofrequency technology to tone muscle and break down fat in a 30-minute session. A series of Emsculpt NEO® treatments provides on average 30% less fat and 25% more muscle.
“As we continue to expand across the nation, this partnership has paved the way for iCRYO to offer the most innovative technology available for our Guests,” stated Kyle Jones, Chief Innovation and Branding Officer of iCRYO.
David Chmel, CEO of BTL North America, explained that BTL’s Emsculpt NEO® has been a clear innovation leader in the non-invasive body-shaping and wellness market. “We are excited about our partnership with iCRYO and our combined commitment to health and wellness improving patients’ lives.”
“Truly a solid synergistic partnership all around,” stated Chuck Tripi, BTL Director U.S. Strategic Accounts.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more