H.E.L Group Releases Latest Update to LabCONSOL Automation Software with Enhanced Calibration and Process Safety Functionality
H.E.L Group (H.E.L), a global developer and manufacturer of innovative laboratory tools for process optimization, safety, and scale-up, today announced the release of the latest version of its laboratory automation software, labCONSOL ™ 1.2. The new functionality included in the update further enhances the intuitive user experience to increase lab productivity and efficiency, and facilitate process automation.
Central to labCONSOL 1.2 is its enhanced calibration tools, which streamline the user’s ability to modify and calibrate any H.E.L system across multiple parameters simultaneously. The updated system is housed within an improved, user-centric interface that guides both new and experienced customers through the calibration process, simplifying the task and minimizing experimental errors.
labCONSOL 1.2 also extends additional support to process safety, and battery testing end users, with tools that allow the progression of a test plan to be controlled. New integrated controls enable mid-experiment suspension, giving users the flexibility to pause and adjust ongoing processes without requiring the experiment to be terminated and restarted.
Premium-level service customers will see this update and future releases of labCONSOL automatically included.
Louise Madden, CEO of H.E.L Group, commented: “We are proud to announce the release of the latest version of our highly innovative lab automation software, labCONSOL. The new version has been developed with users in mind, with added functionality that doesn’t compromise labCONSOL’s exceptional usability and accessibility. It broadens support to our process safety and battery testing users.”
Joseph Willmot, Software Product Manager of H.E.L Group, added: “The launch of labCONSOL 1.2 delivers on our promise of providing regular, impactful updates that add important functionality to our platform that empowers our customers to design more complex experiments with greater ease. Importantly, the simple-to-use interface allows all customers to plan experiments and take a strategic approach to their systems and lab through effortless automation.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more