Eton Pharmaceuticals Announces Acquisition of Rare Disease Product Candidate ET-600
Eton Pharmaceuticals, an innovative pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing treatments for rare diseases, today announced the acquisition of rare disease product candidate ET-600 from Tulex Pharmaceuticals. ET-600 is an innovative product candidate under development for the treatment of an endocrinology condition that is estimated to impact less than 5,000 pediatric patients in the United States.
“As a rare disease product that builds on our established presence in pediatric endocrinology, ET-600 is a perfect strategic fit for our portfolio,” said Sean Brynjelsen, CEO of Eton Pharmaceuticals. “We have repeatedly heard from physicians about their need for this product to effectively and safely treat their pediatric patients, so we look forward to working to bring this potential new treatment option to the market.”
Eton expects to submit a New Drug Application (NDA) for the product to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in the second quarter of 2024, which could allow for an approval and launch of the product in early 2025. If approved, ET-600 is expected to be a patent-protected, durable product that can generate significant long-term revenue and profit for the company.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more