eTheRNA Immunotherapies Opens Office in Hong Kong to Support and Build on its Growing Activities in China and Broader Asia-Pacific
eTheRNA immunotherapies NV (‘eTheRNA’ or the ‘Company’), a clinical-stage company developing mRNA-based immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer and infectious diseases, today announces the opening of its new subsidiary, eTheRNA Asia Limited (‘eTheRNA Asia’), with offices located in the Sheung Wan area of Hong Kong.
The Asia-Pacific region is growing in importance in the global healthcare sector and this new subsidiary will serve as a focus for eTheRNA’s increasing commercial activities in this area. In particular, eTheRNA Asia will focus on supporting business and investor relations in China and especially the relationship between eTheRNA and its strategic partner, China Grand Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Holdings Ltd (‘CGP’). CGP and eTheRNA’s relationship is centred on their joint venture company, Nanjing AuroRNA Biotechnology Company Limited.
Steven Powell, Chief Executive Officer of eTheRNA, said: “The strategic aim under the Healthy China 2030 plan is to improve cancer care and develop truly innovative oncology drugs in China itself. Through our Chinese investors and partners we have developed strong links with the region and look forward to increasing our activities and contributing to help fulfil this ambition.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more