Enrique Neumann, Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, on Automation Solutions
In the video, Enrique Neumann, the Field Marketing Manager of Genomics from Beckman Coulter Diagnostics, talks about his company’s automation solutions for laboratories and their range of reagents for genomics.
Neumann highlights the importance of automation in laboratories to improve efficiency, reduce errors, and increase productivity. He explains that Beckman Coulter Diagnostics offers a comprehensive portfolio of automation solutions designed to streamline laboratory workflows and optimize resource utilization.
Neumann also emphasizes Beckman Coulter Diagnostics’ commitment to genomics research and their development of high-quality reagents for genomics applications. He mentions the company’s focus on providing solutions for next-generation sequencing (NGS) workflows, including library preparation and target enrichment.
- Aegis Life Awarded Grant to Develop DNA-encoded Antibodies Against Infectious Diseases Read more
- New “AI Doctor” Predicts Hospital Readmission and Other Health Outcomes Read more
- Axol Bioscience Collaborates with StrataStem to Deliver Stem Cell-Based ‘Clinical Trial in a Dish’ for Alzheimer’s Disease Read more
- MedTech Innovator Asia Pacific Names 24 Startups to Annual Accelerator Read more
- XNK Therapeutics Appoints Hugo Petit as Chief Financial Officer Read more