Camber Pharma Launches Generic Kaletra
Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce that it has launched Lopinavir and RitonavirTablets, which is the generic version of Kaletra®
Lopinavir and Ritonavir Tablets are used with other HIV medications to help control HIV infection.Lopinavir and Ritonavir Tablets are available from Camber in 100 mg/25 mg- 60 count and 200 mg/50 mg- 120 count bottles.
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated international pharmaceutical company that maintains quality and integrity in all its products. Its parent company, Hetero Drugs of Hyderabad India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.
Companies In This Post
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more