Camber Pharma Launches Generic Kaletra
Camber Pharmaceuticals is pleased to announce that it has launched Lopinavir and RitonavirTablets, which is the generic version of Kaletra®
Lopinavir and Ritonavir Tablets are used with other HIV medications to help control HIV infection.Lopinavir and Ritonavir Tablets are available from Camber in 100 mg/25 mg- 60 count and 200 mg/50 mg- 120 count bottles.
Camber Pharmaceuticals is a fully integrated international pharmaceutical company that maintains quality and integrity in all its products. Its parent company, Hetero Drugs of Hyderabad India, is one of the world’s leading API and finished dosage manufacturers. Camber’s commitment to the consumer is to bring the highest quality generic pharmaceuticals to the market to improve quality of life through cost-effective medications.
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more