Dr. Jacqueline Sneddon, BSAC, on Antibiotics
At the 33rd ECCMID event, we caught up with Dr. Jacqueline Sneddon, the Programmes Manager of the British Society for Antimicrobial Chemotherapy (BSAC), as she discusses the important issue of antibiotics and antimicrobial stewardship. She highlights the increasing problem of antimicrobial resistance and the need for effective stewardship to ensure the continued effectiveness of antibiotics.
Sneddon emphasizes the importance of educating healthcare professionals and the general public about the appropriate use of antibiotics and the problem of antimicrobial resistance. She highlights the role of organizations like BSAC in promoting awareness and providing education and resources to support stewardship efforts.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more