Doctorlink Approved for NHS Procurement Framework
Doctorlink has today announced that its Online Consultation and Video Consultation solutions have been approved for NHS England’s Digital First, Online Consultation and Video Consultation (DFOCVC) Framework.
The DFOCVC framework provides a single route to supply NHS healthcare providers with online consultation and video consultation systems bringing together the Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) and GP IT Futures video consultation capabilities into a single framework.
The framework contains a single set of consistent requirements and standards for all online consultation and video consultation tools, and approval onto this framework demonstrates compliance with these overarching standards.
In addition to GP practices, other health and social care organisations, such as Secondary Care Providers, Community Pharmacies, Urgent Care Providers, Ambulance Trusts, Optometry and Dentistry providers will be able to use the framework to purchase virtual consultation solutions.
Keith Nurcombe, NHS Commercial Director comments “Doctorlink is delighted to support NHS England through the inclusion of our market leading digital solution – for ICSs and GP practices – on the new DFOCVC Framework.
We look forward to working with customers to deliver a high-quality, single solution, and giving practices the choice of complete configurability by offering either fully automated patient triage or information capture. Both options will help reduce the burden on practices and improve patient access and experience”.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more