CRISPR QC Co-founder Kiana Aran Makes Inc.’s 2023 Female Founders List
CRISPR QC is proud to announce that co-founder Kiana Aran has been recognized by Inc. magazine as a top 200 Female Founder. This prestigious list highlights women entrepreneurs who are making a significant impact in their respective industries and driving change.
Dr. Kiana Aran is a world-renowned bioengineer and innovator; she co-founded CRISPR QC with the mission to provide cutting-edge tools and technologies for CRISPR research and development. Dr. Aran is the inventor of the CRISPR-Chip, a groundbreaking technology that enables real-time, direct measurements of CRISPR activity that can advance sustainable agriculture and gene therapy development.
“As a female founder, I hope to inspire other women to have the courage and intellectual bravery to pursue their entrepreneurial goals,” says Dr. Aran. “The development of CRISPR-Chip technology has proven to be incredibly valuable for the CRISPR industry, and I am thrilled to see the impact of my work. This recognition from Inc. magazine is incredibly rewarding and motivates me to continue pushing boundaries in biotechnology innovations. I am excited to further bridge the gap between the benches in my academic lab and effective commercial applications.”
CRISPR QC congratulates Kiana Aran on this well-deserved recognition on Inc.’s 2023 Female Founders List and looks forward to her continued leadership.
- New “AI Doctor” Predicts Hospital Readmission and Other Health Outcomes Read more
- Axol Bioscience Collaborates with StrataStem to Deliver Stem Cell-Based ‘Clinical Trial in a Dish’ for Alzheimer’s Disease Read more
- MedTech Innovator Asia Pacific Names 24 Startups to Annual Accelerator Read more
- XNK Therapeutics Appoints Hugo Petit as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Bayer Strengthens Gene Therapy Portfolio With Lipid Nanoparticle Technology From Acuitas Therapeutics Read more