CPC Launches Biopharma’s Largest Aseptic Connectors, AseptiQuik W Series
CPC (Colder Products Company), part of Dover and a leading manufacturer of connection technologies used in biopharmaceutical processing, today announced the launch of its AseptiQuik W Series, the industry’s largest genderless aseptic connectors. The new 1-1/2-inch flow path solution easily transfers hundreds of liters per minute, significantly reducing fluid transfer times across bioprocesses.
“Biopharma manufacturers continue to press the boundaries of single-use technologies (SUTs) in nearly all of their production processes, including the use of containers larger than 2,000 liters and higher efficiency filtration devices,” said Michael Francis, Product Manager at CPC. “The AseptiQuik W’s new, large-format connection technology handles flow rates that meet these challenging application requirements.”
CPC also pioneered the 1/8-inch MicroCNX® Series Connectors, the industry’s smallest connectors and the only alternative to tube welding for the creation of closed sterile connections at small volumes.
“These latest solutions further expand CPC’s aseptic connector portfolio, solidifying its position as the broadest in our industry. We are proud of our continued innovation to meet the evolving needs of cell therapy, gene therapy and biopharma manufacturers across the globe,” Francis continued.
CPC will showcase the new AseptiQuik W connectors along with the company’s full portfolio of biopharmaceutical process solutions at the upcoming 2023 INTERPHEX Show, which will be held from April 25-27, 2023, at the Javits Center in New York City. AseptiQuik W connector hose barb termination sizes include 1-inch, 1-1/4-inch, and 1-1/2-inch with a 1-1/2-inch sanitary flange option. Applications include fluid transfer and filtration processes for up to 5,000 liters, comprising media, buffer and cell culture processes.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more