THREAD DESIGN Launch Will Maximize Effectiveness of Decentralized Clinical Trials (DCT)
THREAD, a technology and service provider enabling decentralized clinical trials (“DCT”), today announced the launch of a new offering, THREAD DESIGN. A consultative service that leverages THREAD’s deep expertise in facilitating DCTs, THREAD DESIGN helps sponsors and contract research organizations (CROs) design decentralized studies that are tailored to the specific needs of each protocol to maximize the effectiveness of their research.
THREAD’s new offering combines the company’s proprietary technology, deep regulatory knowledge and experience supporting organizations with hundreds of clinical studies utilizing a global decentralized trial approach. Upon completion of THREAD DESIGN, customers can move seamlessly into the proprietary THREAD LAUNCH approach, allowing them to immediately convert their DCT design and move to implementation.
Key features of THREAD DESIGN include:
- Rapid study design, measured in weeks not months
- Continuous feedback loop, from protocol synopsis to completed design
- Easily accessible insight collection directly from potential study participants
- eCOA decentralized collection options
- Study inclusivity guidance and structure
- Tools and templates to map the sponsor’s study protocol with DCT approaches
- Regulatory submission templates and DCT key performance indicators (KPIs)
“We’ve always worked with our sponsor and CRO customers to contribute to the design of their decentralized studies and registries,” said John Reites, CEO, THREAD. “Formalizing this next-gen solution now, after years of building the framework, enables us to offer our customers a rapid, standardized process to achieve fit-for-purpose DCT design.”
Customers with a protocol concept, synopsis, or draft who want to explore a decentralized approach to their study or registry are best suited for this service offering. For more information on THREAD DESIGN and how it can contribute to your DCT design and implementation, please click here.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more