Phanes Therapeutics Announces Clinical Supply Agreement with BeiGene to Evaluate PT199 in Combination with Tislelizumab
Phanes Therapeutics, a clinical-stage biotech company focused on innovative drug discovery and development in oncology, has announced a clinical supply agreement with BeiGene to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Phanes’ PT199, a differentiated anti-CD73 monoclonal antibody in combination with BeiGene’s tislelizumab, an anti-PD-1 monoclonal antibody in the Phase I clinical study (NCT05431270) for the treatment of multiple advanced solid tumors.
“We are excited about the opportunity to evaluate PT199 in combination with tislelizumab for the treatment of solid tumors,” said Dr. Ming Wang, Founder and CEO of Phanes. “PT199 is an anti-CD73 monoclonal antibody with a differentiated mechanism of action to counter the immunosuppressive tumor microenvironment in cancer patients. The combination of PT199 with tislelizumab provides a new opportunity to assess the strategy to enhance antitumor immune response in patients with advanced or metastatic cancer refractory to previous treatments.”
The multi-center Phase I clinical trial of PT199 is evaluating the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and preliminary efficacy of PT199, alone and in combination with tislelizumab, a PD-1 inhibitor, in patients with locally advanced or metastatic solid tumors that have progressed after all available standard therapy or for which standard therapy has proven to be ineffective, intolerable, or is considered inappropriate.
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more