ERT and Bioclinica Close Merger, Creating the Global Leader in Clinical Trial Endpoint Technology
ERT, a global leader in clinical endpoint data solutions, today announced the close of its merger with Bioclinica, a technological and scientific leader in clinical imaging. This combination creates the global leader in clinical trial endpoint technology and leading partner to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, providing best-in-class technology, scientific and therapeutic expertise, and digital innovation with an unrelenting focus on customer service.
The transaction combines Bioclinica’s expertise in imaging, eClinical software and drug safety solutions with ERT’s expertise in eCOA, cardiac safety, respiratory and wearables. By joining forces, ERT strengthens the most comprehensive and robust endpoint data collection portfolio in the industry with greater integrated and digital solutions across essential endpoints – including imaging, respiratory, cardiac, eCOA with connected devices, as well as precision motion.
Together, the combined company is committed to accelerating market-leading investments in research and development to bring more integrated endpoint technology, and provide access to a broader team of medical and scientific industry leaders. This integrated approach will improve the clinical trial experience for sites, customers, and patients.
“We are excited to welcome Bioclinica and look forward to delivering even greater clinical trial success for our customers through our expanded integrated offerings and innovation roadmap,” said Joe Eazor, President and CEO of ERT. “Together, as we plan our exciting future, our top priorities are ensuring our current services continue without interruption or change, and to listening closely to our customers to better serve their needs.
“Our newly combined organization delivers on our commitment to accelerate innovation for today’s complex and fast-moving clinical trials environment. This will enable us to be more capable partners to our customers, and, more importantly, enhance our ability to help improve health and save lives.”
Joe Eazor is the CEO of the merged company, and the management team will be composed of a combination of both ERT and Bioclinica executives.
Learn more about the integration of ERT and Bioclinica by visiting the dedicated merger webpage.
People In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more