Biocytogen Announces RenLite™ Licensing Agreement with Janssen
Biocytogen Pharmaceuticals, have announced the signing of a non-exclusive license agreement with Janssen Biotech, one of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson (“Janssen”). Under the agreement, Biocytogen grants Janssen and its affiliates a non-exclusive worldwide license to use Biocytogen’s proprietary RenLite™ platform and underlying intellectual property to discover, research, develop, manufacture and commercialize fully human antibody therapeutics with a common light chain and other biological therapeutics for an unlimited number of drug targets and indications. The agreement was facilitated by Johnson & Johnson Innovation LLC.
RenLite is a member of Biocytogen’s fully human antibody RenMice™ family. RenLite mice can generate fully human antibody candidates with high specificity, affinity, diversity and good druggability, with a common light chain for subsequent assembly of bispecific and multispecific antibodies with a low mismatch and high success rate. The bispecific and multispecific antibodies assembled after RenLite discovery have a traditional antibody structure and exhibit ideal physiochemical properties that are advantageous for downstream CMC development.
Dr. Yuelei Shen, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Biocytogen, said: “We are pleased to partner with Janssen to accelerate the discovery of new antibody-based drugs for patients.”
- NEC Establishes Subsidiaries in Europe for Strengthening Global AI Drug Development Business Read more
- Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions Read more
- Sensorion Appoints Khalil Barrage as Interim Chairman of the Board Read more
- Ablaze Pharmaceuticals Plans Development of Innovative GPC3 Targeted Radiopharmaceutical Therapy for Liver Cancer in Greater China Read more
- Hansa Biopharma Completes Enrollment in Phase 2 Study of Imlifidase in Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS) Read more