BIOCORP Signs With HRA Pharma for the Development of a Medical Device Innovation
BIOCORP, a French company specialized in the design, development, and manufacturing of innovative medical devices, announced today the signature of a contract with HRA Pharma. This agreement concerns the development and industrialization of an innovative medical device aiming to provide instant relief and faster healing of skin injuries.
After an initial concept and feasibility study conducted by BIOCORP, the two parties entered into an initial development agreement to design, test and validate a device in compliance with MDR (E.U. Medical Device Regulation) and FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) requirements. BIOCORP will oversee the industrialization of this new device and the qualification of the manufacturing, filling, and packaging services within its plant in Issoire.
According to the terms of the exclusive agreement, worth in the lower single-digit millions region, BIOCORP will receive an initial milestone payment this year from HRA Pharma, followed by further payments based on progress from 2024 onwards.
Eric Dessertenne, CEO of BIOCORP, declared: “This new industrial agreement highlights all of BIOCORP’s expertise, namely our historical core business – plastic injection, pharmaceutical filling and packaging – with our more recent skills in electronics and connected health. We are very proud that HRA Pharma, provider of a world-renowned brand of dressings, has chosen us for the development of a new innovation.”
- Insmed Completes Enrollment of Adult Patients in Phase 3 ASPEN Study of Brensocatib in Bronchiectasis Read more
- NEC Establishes Subsidiaries in Europe for Strengthening Global AI Drug Development Business Read more
- Flare Therapeutics Further Strengthens Leadership Team with Key Executive Appointments and Promotions Read more
- Sensorion Appoints Khalil Barrage as Interim Chairman of the Board Read more
- Ablaze Pharmaceuticals Plans Development of Innovative GPC3 Targeted Radiopharmaceutical Therapy for Liver Cancer in Greater China Read more