Anona Bamford Ph.D., PerkinElmer Applied Genomics, on Single-Cell RNA Sequencing
In this interview with Anona Bamford from PerkinElmer at the 33rd ECCMID 2023 event, she discusses a range of products and PerkinElmer acquisitions that are helping scientists and healthcare professionals achieve a healthier world.
Bamford highlights the role of new technologies, such as next-generation RNA sequencing. She explains how these technologies can provide more precise and comprehensive information, which can help with the development of targeted treatments, as well as helping keep costs down.
Anona Bamford finishes the interview by sharing new products that are expected to be launched by the end of the year.
Companies In This Post
- Mendus and NorthX Biologics to Enter into Strategic Cell Therapy Manufacturing Alliance Supported by New Investor Flerie Read more
- SciTech Development Raises $2.73 Million in Oversubscribed Funding Round to Advance Clinical Trials for Cancer Treatment Read more
- Amarna Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Dr. Henk Streefkerk as New CEO Read more
- Aegis Life Awarded Grant to Develop DNA-encoded Antibodies Against Infectious Diseases Read more
- New “AI Doctor” Predicts Hospital Readmission and Other Health Outcomes Read more