Anivive Wins Best Animal Health Company by S&P Global’s Head of Animal Health
Anivive has been named Best Animal Health Company of 2022 by S&P Global‘s Head of Animal Health for its annual North America award. Animal Health Connect by S&P Global, the most widely read publication reporting on the animal health industry, announced the award winners on December 19, 2022.
As a startup, Anivive is honored to receive the industry’s top award typically reserved for established industry players and join a list of past recipients that include Zoetis, Merck, and IDEXX. CEO and Co-Founder of Anivive, Dylan Balsz, said, “We are thrilled to receive this award and thankful to the panel of judges for recognizing our team’s hard work and dedication. We have always had a heads down approach to R&D and see this as testament to the belief that hard work speaks for itself.”
S&P Global’s Head of Animal Health, Joseph Harvey stated, “Although [Anivive] didn’t nominate itself for this category, the judges thought this award suited the business” and that Anivive showed the most significant growth and innovation in 2022. Mr. Harvey also cited Anivive’s discovery software, clinical trial platform, and ability to successfully develop and monetize products across an array of unmet needs as reasons for the award.
This award recognizes Anivive’s commitment to extending the lives of pets by developing software and cutting-edge therapeutics for an affordable price. Anivive remains on track to become profitable in 2022. The Animal Health Awards are granted by a panel of industry expert judges to honor the achievements of companies who have had an outsized impact on the industry over the last 12 months.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more