Agathos Biologics Launches Analytical Services
Agathos Biologics, a leading biotechnology company, is proud to offer advanced analytical testing services for life science researchers. With a focus on high-content imaging and digital PCR, our team of experienced scientists use state-of-the-art technology to deliver unparalleled accuracy and reliability in nucleic acid quantification and cell analysis.
The first of its kind within the region, Agathos’ high-content imaging services allow the capture and analysis of multiple parameters within a cell, providing a more comprehensive understanding of biology than ever before. With various imaging applications, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, and signaling pathways, our experienced scientists can now offer the best imaging experiments available.
Agathos Biologics uses the latest digital PCR (dPCR) technology, delivering unparalleled sensitivity and precision in nucleic acid quantification. dPCR methods can detect and quantitate low concentrations of target nucleic acid sequences with high accuracy, making it a powerful tool for mutation analysis, viral vector titer determination, and pathogen detection. Agathos exclusively uses QIAcuity instrumentation and assays from QIAGEN and has collaborated with QIAGEN in mycoplasma and recombinant adeno-associated viral vector (rAAV) assay testing and validation.
“Our goal is to advance biotechnology and genetic medicine with products and services through ethical innovation,” said James Brown, CEO and co-founder of Agathos. “As we develop capabilities for our internal research and development, we have the opportunity to make these high-content imaging and digital PCR services available to clients in our region and beyond. These services represent the first step in our strategy to create breakthrough products and services within a strong ethical and moral framework that benefit everyone.” For more information on high-content imaging and dPCR, visit Agathos Services on our web site.
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more