Agathos Biologics Launches Analytical Services
Agathos Biologics, a leading biotechnology company, is proud to offer advanced analytical testing services for life science researchers. With a focus on high-content imaging and digital PCR, our team of experienced scientists use state-of-the-art technology to deliver unparalleled accuracy and reliability in nucleic acid quantification and cell analysis.
The first of its kind within the region, Agathos’ high-content imaging services allow the capture and analysis of multiple parameters within a cell, providing a more comprehensive understanding of biology than ever before. With various imaging applications, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, and signaling pathways, our experienced scientists can now offer the best imaging experiments available.
Agathos Biologics uses the latest digital PCR (dPCR) technology, delivering unparalleled sensitivity and precision in nucleic acid quantification. dPCR methods can detect and quantitate low concentrations of target nucleic acid sequences with high accuracy, making it a powerful tool for mutation analysis, viral vector titer determination, and pathogen detection. Agathos exclusively uses QIAcuity instrumentation and assays from QIAGEN and has collaborated with QIAGEN in mycoplasma and recombinant adeno-associated viral vector (rAAV) assay testing and validation.
“Our goal is to advance biotechnology and genetic medicine with products and services through ethical innovation,” said James Brown, CEO and co-founder of Agathos. “As we develop capabilities for our internal research and development, we have the opportunity to make these high-content imaging and digital PCR services available to clients in our region and beyond. These services represent the first step in our strategy to create breakthrough products and services within a strong ethical and moral framework that benefit everyone.” For more information on high-content imaging and dPCR, visit Agathos Services on our web site.
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more