Acorda Launches INBRIJA® TV Commercial for Parkinson’s Awareness Month
Acorda Therapeutics today announced that it has launched an INBRIJA® (levodopa inhalation powder) television commercial for Parkinson’s Awareness Month.
The commercial will air on approximately 50 streaming services, including Hulu, the Disney Channel, and Paramount+, and be directed to households who have self-identified as being impacted by Parkinson’s disease. A digital “surround sound” campaign of INBRIJA-branded internet and social media content will coincide with the commercial. Viewers will be able to opt-in to obtain more information or speak directly with a nurse educator.
“Many people with Parkinson’s experience OFF periods, in which their symptoms return in between doses of their regularly scheduled medicines. These can be highly disruptive and over time cause them to narrow their lives. It’s important to educate those living with PD about the need to be proactive in addressing OFF periods, and to consider whether an on-demand medication such as INBRIJA may be helpful to them,” said Kerry Clem, Chief Commercial Officer of Acorda Therapeutics. “In addition, we are able to leverage the power of streaming services to reach those impacted by Parkinson’s significantly more cost-effectively than traditional broadcast tv advertising.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more