19Labs, Doctory Bring Next Generation Telehealth Kiosks to the Middle East
The hospital-at-home trend is rapidly changing the healthcare industry globally and throughout the Gulf countries. Healthcare companies are now moving quickly to provide full care in patients’ homes, rural communities, schools, and pharmacies using the latest diagnostic devices combined with telehealth.
19Labs and Doctory have entered into a partnership that will bring GALE eClinics to Gulf countries and the Middle East. GALE eClinics are next generation point-of-care platforms that seamlessly integrate leading mobile and healthcare technologies into cost-effective and smart solutions such as telehealth carts, healthcare kiosks, or portable telehealth kits. The two companies are working together to customize and localize GALE; introducing important features such as support for national ID cards, localized server hosting, custom health & wellness applications, full arabic translation of front-end & back-end systems, right-to-left user experience, and local customer support & sales.
“19Labs is flexible, listens to local needs, and works together with us to make healthcare accessible in the Middle East in the best possible way,” said Samer Shamsi Basha, Doctory CEO. “GALE allows customers to deploy full eClinics equipped with the world’s most advanced diagnostic devices such as 12L ECG, ultrasound, remote exam cameras, blood testing, vital signs, pulse oximeters, spirometers, and blood pressure monitoring. It also brings together Zoom, Amwell, remote patient monitoring, and more into a cost-effective and easy-to-deploy solution that’s designed to be used by non-healthcare professionals.”
“Doctory’s insights on the local market have been tremendous from a business, product, and technology perspective,” said Ram Fish, 19Labs CEO & Founder. “They are a great partner: smart, tech-savvy, healthcare-centric, and well-connected. Doctory truly cares about making a real difference in the Middle East with GALE eClinics.”
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more