Trinity Capital Provides $25 Million Growth Capital To RxAnte
Trinity Capital, a leading provider of diversified financial solutions to growth-stage companies, has announced a $25 million facility to support the growth of RxAnte Inc., a leading pharmacy care management business. $15 million was drawn under the facility, and RxAnte has the option to draw an additional $10 million, subject to the conditions under the agreement.
RxAnte improves prescription drug use for regional and national health plans covering over 30 million lives. The company uses patented analytic technology and targeted clinical services to lower costs, improve quality scores, and enhance member experience. The team at RxAnte expects to use investment proceeds for scaling operations to support accelerating growth, particularly for the company’s value-based pharmacy service aimed at medically complex and vulnerable Medicare beneficiaries. The service has proven to reduce hospitalizations and total cost of care and will continue to expand nationwide in 2023.
“We are proud to partner with the RxAnte team,” said Rob Lake, Managing Director, Life Sciences of Trinity. “Their innovative approach to value-based care in the pharmacy space is serving an unmet need, and we look forward to supporting their continued growth.”
Corbin Director, Chief Financial Officer of RxAnte, said, “Trinity has been a great and collaborative financial partner that provided a tailored solution for RxAnte’s growth capital needs.”
“We are delighted to have Trinity as a financial partner,” added Josh Benner, Chief Executive Officer of RxAnte. “This capital enables us to continue our pioneering work with health plans to bring down the $528 billion annual cost of under-use, over-use, and misuse of prescription drugs.”
- Treadwell Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of Roger Sidhu, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer Read more
- Personalis and Moderna Sign New Agreement to Leverage NeXT Platform™ in Personalized mRNA Cancer Vaccine Clinical Trials Read more
- Trelleborg to Expand its BioPharmaceutical Manufacturing Footprint in Europe Read more
- Revive Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration Agreement with PharmaTher for Development of MDMA Transdermal Patch Read more
- Accenture Expands Strategy Capabilities in Life Sciences with the Acquisition of Bionest Read more