Syneos Health and Aetion Partner to Offer RWE Solutions to Advance Drug Development and Commercialization
The partnership brings together Syneos Health’s proprietary data collection and research solutions with Aetion Evidence Platform® (AEP) to generate evidence through patient data curation and real-world data.
Syneos Health’s offerings, including its Biopharmaceutical Acceleration Model®, Dynamic Assembly®, and RWE Solutions, enable biopharmaceutical companies to accelerate product development and patient access to new therapies; reduce risk through evidence-based decision-making; and demonstrate value to a broad health care ecosystem, including patients, regulators, payers, and health care providers. Aetion’s AEP analyzes data from the real world—including claims, electronic health records, registries, and clinical trial data—to produce transparent, rapid, and scientifically validated real-world evidence on the safety, effectiveness, and value of medical interventions.
“Today’s dynamic health care landscape is challenging the product development process as regulatory authorities and payers demand faster and greater proof of value for therapies, and improved outcomes for patients,” said Christian Tucat, President, Syneos One and Real World Evidence for Syneos Health. “Integrating Syneos Health and Aetion’s solutions drives quality, transparency, and speed in the use of patient-level data by leveraging Aetion’s strong analytics platform and capabilities. This places the patient closer to the center of research, unlocking efficiencies across development and commercialization, speeding patient access, and maximizing the return on investment for our customers.”
“Aetion is becoming the partner of choice for organizations committed to the highest standards of scientific rigor for creating RWE,” said Carolyn Magill, CEO of Aetion. “By bringing together Syneos Health’s deep expertise in trial design and data collection, and our scientifically validated RWE platform, we are providing an end-to-end solution to generate evidence that can be trusted by health care stakeholders.”
Aetion will be an integral partner in the Syneos Health Dynamic Assembly network, an open ecosystem of preferred, best-in-class data and technology collaborators committed to delivering fit-for-purpose solutions to strategically address the nuances of each customer engagement.
Similarly, Aetion partners with real-world data providers across the globe to enable data access and accelerate time to insight on its platform. In 2020, Aetion became the first RWE company to establish an FDA COVID-19 research collaboration agreement and was selected by ICER as its preferred RWE partner and platform.
- ReviR Therapeutics and Asieris Pharmaceuticals Enter into Agreement to Discover Oncology Therapeutics Read more
- Superior HealthPlan and eFamilyCare Expand Partnership to Support Medicaid Members and Caregivers in Texas Read more
- Garuda Therapeutics Secures $62 Million Series B Financing to Advance Off-the-Shelf Blood Stem Cell Technology Platform Read more
- FSD Pharma Receives Regulatory Clearance for Its Proposed Phase-1 Clinical Trial of Lucid-21-302 (Lucid-MS), First-in-Class Multiple Sclerosis Drug Candidate Read more
- $25 Million Gift to Penn Medicine and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Establishes Center for Epilepsy and Neurodevelopmental Disorders Read more