Sequanta and Mission Bio Announce Strategic Partnership
Sequanta Technologies Co., Ltd. and Mission Bio are pleased to announce that they have entered into a strategic partnership, providing high-quality single-cell sequence services using Mission Bio’s products to customers in mainland China.
With this new and important collaboration, customers in China will have access to run Mission Bio fee-for-service projects in a similar way as in other parts of the world. It also means that Sequanta will further improve its capability for high-throughput single-cell multi-omics research based on genomics, transcriptomics, and proteomics.
“Expanding the reach of our Tapestri platform will provide customers in more markets with the tools to develop treatments and potential cures for cancers and other diseases,” said Yan Zhang, CEO of Mission Bio. “We are excited to work with Sequanta, especially given their synergies with academic cancer centers, and their expertise in cell and gene therapy services. Through our partnership with Sequanta, we are introducing key multi-omics methods to China that can power the next wave of critical discoveries.”
Yuan Li, Ph.D. Chief Technology Officer of Sequanta said, “We are pleased to become the important partner of Mission Bio on the Chinese market to promote Mission Bio’s single-cell genomics and proteomics technologies for detection of actionable biomarkers. With that, Sequanta enters into a new era of providing single-cell multi-omics services to its customers, combining its bulk genomics capability with Mission Bio single-cell technology, to serve customers with comprehensive solutions for precision medicine.”
People In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more