Sequanta and Mission Bio Announce Strategic Partnership
Sequanta Technologies Co., Ltd. and Mission Bio are pleased to announce that they have entered into a strategic partnership, providing high-quality single-cell sequence services using Mission Bio’s products to customers in mainland China.
With this new and important collaboration, customers in China will have access to run Mission Bio fee-for-service projects in a similar way as in other parts of the world. It also means that Sequanta will further improve its capability for high-throughput single-cell multi-omics research based on genomics, transcriptomics, and proteomics.
“Expanding the reach of our Tapestri platform will provide customers in more markets with the tools to develop treatments and potential cures for cancers and other diseases,” said Yan Zhang, CEO of Mission Bio. “We are excited to work with Sequanta, especially given their synergies with academic cancer centers, and their expertise in cell and gene therapy services. Through our partnership with Sequanta, we are introducing key multi-omics methods to China that can power the next wave of critical discoveries.”
Yuan Li, Ph.D. Chief Technology Officer of Sequanta said, “We are pleased to become the important partner of Mission Bio on the Chinese market to promote Mission Bio’s single-cell genomics and proteomics technologies for detection of actionable biomarkers. With that, Sequanta enters into a new era of providing single-cell multi-omics services to its customers, combining its bulk genomics capability with Mission Bio single-cell technology, to serve customers with comprehensive solutions for precision medicine.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Mathai Mammen to Join FogPharma as Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Collaboration Agreement with Daiichi Sankyo to Discover Novel Medicines for CNS Diseases Read more
- Implantica Launches RefluxStop™ in Italy Read more
- Granular Therapeutics to Accelerate Development of Next-Generation Pipeline for Treating Mast Cell Driven Diseases Read more
- Xeris Biopharma Appoints Ricki Fairley to Board of Directors Read more