PRISM BioLab Enters Multi-Project Drug Discovery Collaboration with Roche and Genentech
PRISM BioLab, a Japan based biotechnology company with a proprietary peptide mimetic small molecule drug discovery platform, today announced it has entered into a multi-target research collaboration and licensing agreement with Roche and Genentech, a member of the Roche Group.
Under the terms of the agreement, PRISM BioLab will provide its proprietary library of peptide mimetic small molecules, the PepMetics Library, for screening against targets selected by Roche and Genentech. Upon identification of hit compounds, Roche and Genentech may elect to further develop and commercialize the compounds.
PRISM BioLab is eligible to receive an upfront payment, success-based milestone payments and royalties on future net sales. Specific financial terms are not disclosed.
Companies In This Post
- Axel Hoos, MD, PhD, Joins NextPoint Therapeutics Board of Directors Read more
- Coya Therapeutics Announces Positive Results from a Proof-of-Concept Academic Clinical Study for COYA 302 in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Read more
- BeiGene Enters New Phase to Expand US Manufacturing and R&D Footprint in New Jersey Read more
- Mindset Health Raises $12M to Expand Digital Hypnotherapy Apps & Scale Distribution Read more
- GeneDx Announces Progress on GUARDIAN Study and Promise of Early Genomic Testing to End Rare Disease “Diagnostic Odyssey” Read more