OPEN Health Acquires Medical Communications Agency Spirit
OPEN Health has today announced the acquisition of North West UK-based medical communications agency Spirit. Integrating the Spirit business with the OPEN Health Group further strengthens our ability to offer our global Medical Affairs audiences a broad range of services, including high-quality scientific communications.
In terms of scale, the acquisition means that OPEN Health now consists of >850 people in 15 locations across 6 different countries, namely the USA, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, India, and China.
Iona Fleming, Managing Director of Spirit, said, “Over the past 15 years, we have proudly grown Spirit to an 80-person Medical Affairs agency – delivering a broad range of scientific communications globally. In joining OPEN Health, we are significantly expanding our geographical reach and will be able to provide a wider range of integrated services to our Medical Affairs and HEOR clients. We very much look forward to working with the OPEN Health management and Amulet teams to contribute to the long-term growth of OPEN Health.”
Rob Barker, Chief Executive Officer at OPEN Health, commented, “We are delighted to welcome Spirit into the OPEN Health family. This strategic acquisition will enhance our global Medical Affairs resources, further supporting our unique offerings and opportunities for innovation to support industry change and growth.”
OPEN Health is a portfolio company of Amulet Capital Partners LP, a US-based private equity firm focused exclusively on the healthcare sector.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Charles River and INADcure Announce Gene Therapy Manufacturing Collaboration Read more
- Experimental Cancer Drug May Slow Inflammation Linked to Heart Disease Read more
- Genmab Showcases Data From Comprehensive Epcoritamab Development Program in Patients Across B-Cell Lymphomas Read more
- Quell Therapeutics Signs Agreement with AstraZeneca to Develop and Commercialize Engineered Treg Cell Therapies for Autoimmune Diseases Read more
- Astellas and Kate Therapeutics Announce Exclusive License Agreement for KT430 Read more