Nanoform Receives Funding to Solve Challenges for Global Health
Nanoform, an innovative nanoparticle medicine enabling company, announces that Proof of Concept studies will be funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to assess the added value Nanoform’s award-winning CESS® nanoparticle engineering technology can deliver to several of its drug development projects.
Nanoform is working to develop nanomedicines with the ultimate aim of solving significant world health issues by providing more life-changing drug candidates with a route to market.
Christian Jones, CCO of Nanoform, commented: “Our goal is to improve the lives of over 1 billion patients. We are delighted to receive this funding from the Gates Foundation to evaluate how our proprietary CESS® platform can help more novel therapies reach patients who need them. Too many medicines suffer from poor solubility and bioavailability and never make it to market, not to mention the challenge many patients have in accessing medicines globally. By applying Nanoform’s innovative technologies and multidisciplinary expertise we strive to unlock many new therapies for patients going forward.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Eloxx Pharmaceuticals Announces Final Data Assessment from Phase 2 Combination Clinical Trial of ELX-02 in Class 1 Cystic Fibrosis Patients Read more
- Verge Genomics Announces Positive Safety and Tolerability Data from the Phase 1 Clinical Trial of VRG50635, a Potential Best-in-Class Therapeutic for All Forms of ALS Read more
- DEM BioPharma Appoints Wendy Young, Ph.D., to Scientific Advisory Board Read more
- Confo Therapeutics Enters into Research Collaboration for GPCR-Targeting Antibody Discovery with AbCellera Read more
- Vyriad Announces Expansion of T-Cell Lymphoma Trial at Mayo Clinic Read more